Missed my thankful 5 from yesterday, just going to double up today.
1. Everyone in our class passed our exam yesterday. That is pretty unheard of in nursing school. Apparently the instructor’s exam from last trimester or the one before was leaked and she hadn’t been rotating exams, so she had to make a new one and I’m pretty sure this won’t look as good for her, because I’m pretty sure they want most of the students failing these exams. (I got an A)
2. I’m so glad there was a cup of coffee left in the coffee pot this morning. Even though I heated it up.and got caught up in getting kids to school that I forgot about it and it got cold. Since then it has been reheated and refilled a couple of times.
3. I’m thankful I didn’t bust my mug all the way when I dropped a spice of some kind on it. I’m still sad mug is a bit chipped. Kim, they aren’t quite Twinsie mugs now. Hopefully I don’t cut my lip on the chip.
4. I am thankful the kids mostly get themselves ready, I just need to move them out. Also thankful their lunches were already made this morning.
5. I am thankful to get to spend extra time chatting with the kids on the morning, because I don’t usually get to see them at all with school in the evening. Middle child and I had a nice talk this morning.
Bonus….since I missed yesterday. I am thankful there were no meltdowns this morning.