Posts tagged marscapone
Posts tagged marscapone
Kim…I got my wish of my coffee in matching cups. Now to hurry my ass and get out of the house in 5 min.
Don’t you carry your hair ties around in your mouth?
Missed my thankful 5 from yesterday, just going to double up today.
1. Everyone in our class passed our exam yesterday. That is pretty unheard of in nursing school. Apparently the instructor’s exam from last trimester or the one before was leaked and she hadn’t been rotating exams, so she had to make a new one and I’m pretty sure this won’t look as good for her, because I’m pretty sure they want most of the students failing these exams. (I got an A)
2. I’m so glad there was a cup of coffee left in the coffee pot this morning. Even though I heated it up.and got caught up in getting kids to school that I forgot about it and it got cold. Since then it has been reheated and refilled a couple of times.
3. I’m thankful I didn’t bust my mug all the way when I dropped a spice of some kind on it. I’m still sad mug is a bit chipped. Kim, they aren’t quite Twinsie mugs now. Hopefully I don’t cut my lip on the chip.
4. I am thankful the kids mostly get themselves ready, I just need to move them out. Also thankful their lunches were already made this morning.
5. I am thankful to get to spend extra time chatting with the kids on the morning, because I don’t usually get to see them at all with school in the evening. Middle child and I had a nice talk this morning.
Bonus….since I missed yesterday. I am thankful there were no meltdowns this morning.
All have better plans than I do this weekend:
Kim, you asked for it.
Kim, I’m late to the game. But I finally got my mug and my coffee. Hoping your day is good!
Ready for the weekend!:
I wish I could be there if only to deliver your mug. It’s still sitting on my desk. :(
I love that my mug is sitting on your desk. Your Christmas card is still sitting on mine. But I wish you could be here too!
Celebrating that they don’t have to hear me complain about paperwork today or any day left in August:
Pshaw! Nothing brings enlightened bliss faster than a t-shirt over your head! ;)
Oh, my goodness. You have no clue how many wardrobe malfunctions I used to have before finally wearing more yoga style clothes. Pants falling down, shirts rising up. One day I wore the wrong kind of bra and had to excuse myself from class, to put the girls back where they belonged. You shouldn’t wear ill-fitting bras at any time, but especially not to yoga. That was pretty funny. It took me awhile to finally figure it out…but there is a reason you don’t wear loose fitting clothes to class!
I should be studying, but instead: